Now a days Google made android devices to work offline to provide more information when users are not connected to internet connection. By using android phones you can save offline data for google maps to find the location of your place when you don’t have active internet connection, you can also search offline using official google search app on your phone. Recently google’s youtube allowed you to save videos offline for viewing them any time you want to see.
In the same way google’s own browser chrome also allows to save web page offline on your android phone to read them later. Google chrome is one of the best mobile browser to find all your search queries on smartphone. It loads web pages faster than any other mobile browser. If you don’t have chrome browser on your mobile phone then you can get it from Play Store.
To save web page offline in google chrome browser for android, you need to follow simple and easy steps on your chrome browser. Simply follow our guide to learn how to save web page offline in chrome browser.
Also read -> How to run IOS apps on Android
Steps To Save Web page Offline in Chrome For Android :
To save web page offline in your google chrome browser, first make sure you have active internet connection on your android phone. Without internet connection you can’t able to save the page that you want to read later. Follow the below steps carefully to save offline web page in chrome for your android smartphone.
- Open chrome browser on your android phone and search for the website or page that you want to save offline on your mobile phone.
- Now click on the menu button which is present at the top-right side of the chrome as shown below.
- Tap on Print option to save the web page offline.
- Choose the options whether you want to save the page to google doc or to your phone and select the no of copies you want to save.
- Click on green download option and click on save button to save the web page offline.
- Now go to downloads and find the page that you saved recently for offline reading.
That’s it guy’s, with this we come to the end of article on how to save web page offline in chrome for android smartphone. If you still have any doubt’s regarding this guide feel free to contact us and also share this information with your friends on social media. Thank you.