Installing android apps is easy and simple, all you need to do is simply go to play store select the app you want to use and click on install button to complete installation. What would you do if you don’t have your mobile phone and want to install the app remotely? In such scenario you need to find a way to remotely install apps on your android phone or wait until you get your phone back.
You can install apps remotely for your android device using your personal computer. In this article we provide you complete tutorial on how to remotely install apps on android smartphone in easy and simple steps. To install apps remotely first you need to have computer with internet connection and you need to sign in with same google account on both smartphone and pc.
How To Remotely Install Apps On Android :
Before going to install apps remotely, first make sure you have active internet connection and same gmail account on both smartphone and computer. Once you have all these things, then follow the below steps to install android apps remotely.
- Visit Google play store site on your computer.
- Log in with the same gmail account as on your smartphone. This is the most important step to install the apps remotely.
- Search on play store for the apps you want to install on your smartphone remotely.
- Once you have selected the apps click on install button. Please note that it might appear installed if you already installed the app on your device.
- Select your smartphone on the dropdown list and click on install.
- A message will appear saying, the app will be installed soon.
The app or game will be downloaded and installed on your smartphone almost immediately.
Also know about -> How To Root Android
That’s all guys, I hope now you can install android apps remotely from your computer. If you still have any doubts regarding how to remotely install apps on android smartphone using gmail account feel free to contact us. Also share this information with your friends on social media. Thank you.